DJ Derrick--Poker Face (Remix) DJ Derrick--Poker Face (Remix)

Yeass

I have heard alot of rmx of this song and yours is dece.
Nice waspy synth, and good kick-bass scheme.

Next time try to add a sick melody with a layered synth.
Thats what i would do :p

Check out my new demo and tell me what it needs.

Yodamanjaro responds:

Will do. Thanks for the review!

MM -Come Clean -Djjaner rmx MM -Come Clean -Djjaner rmx

I Liikkee

You got that benassi synth down. very waspy. i think it would sound better if the high end filter were lifted. The kick is nice and big. but the vocals were kind of drowned out by it. I like the breakdown at 1:30.

Overall. it was a good song you just need to adjust some levels.

Check out some of my demos and tell me which one you like the best.

pce,

Summer 09. Summer 09.

:) :)

Good theme. All instruments sound good together. I dont agree with the hi pitch synth. And the melody seems kind of har to follow. Orch Swells were a nice break and the strings fit well. Bringing back the OG melody was nice. Next time i suggest working to make the melody a bit clearer and a deep bass on the up beat. OVerall Dec track.

Chaoticstyle responds:

ty for the review man,

Strobehaus Strobehaus

GoOd

I enjoyed this tune, very happy and upbeat.
I thought that the bass and the melody went well together.
The synth stabs at around 1:10 were a nice change.
The closed hihat could have been chosen better, as it really stuck out.
Overall nice piece.

Checkout my New song

Fredgy - 21 Days Fredgy - 21 Days

Fredgy - 21 Days

It was nice. do you play the piano or were you just experimenting?
Video gameish arpeggios in the middle were nice, try adding the relative minor or major of the key your writing it in to give it that true renaissance feel.
Overall fairly well done.

Check out my newest song.

Fredgy responds:

yes, this was experimenting, for learning how to manage making a piano song :p
ok i'll see, and i check your song in the evening :p i don't have much time :p
thanks for review ;)

Grts
Fredgy

When the Bell Tolls 3 When the Bell Tolls 3

rtgfdgdfgdfgdgf

lose the reverb on everything, or at leat tone it down.
Interesting sample used.
Come up with a melody its useful when your making a song.
the bell was nice, but it dominated to much, you need to adjust all of your volume levels once your song is done.
Interesting ideas though, keep making the beats and your sure to improve.

Hard Trance Song Demo Hard Trance Song Demo

not bad.

has some potential, but as you stated it still needs some work. the melody is interesting but i found it a bit confusing, this may be due to a few un needed notes but that is minor. Hi hat patterns were nice and fit well with the scheme of the song but i did not hear much variation. That very dirty synth during the break down is nice. Overall the song was well thought out but for the future you should work on variation, clearness of melody, and balancing the volumes of the main and secondary leads.

DjXeon responds:

Cheers!

Okies, will put some varitation in there for when i improve on this! And fix those minor problems.
And haha yeah, the volumes of everything is messed up. I need to rework the whole Mastering of the song =D
Xeon

Russia Privjet (BF Remix) Russia Privjet (BF Remix)

cppp;

K that was a nice start. I havnt herd that exact song by basshunter, but that definitly sound like him. if the melody is correct than dont touch it, however you want to add a more stringy pad overtop of that siren. maybe even remove it? Thicken up the bass as well. Either add a bass boost or what i usually do (if your using FL studio) is set the kick's fx channel up with a Fruity Peak controller, and then on the main fx channel add a fruity balance. Then right click the volume knob on the balance and link it to the peak controller-peak. Then go back to the peak controller and unmute the kick and adjust the top wave pattern to your liking. I think its a neat effect, any questions just pm.

Also could you check out my new song Brute force

Take it easy,

Smoke Weed All Day Smoke Weed All Day

ahah nice!

first off that video is hilarious. "i dont give a shit"

Nice song. I like the use of that guitar riff in tha background. tis nice.
more diversity?
overall one chillin song.
you got my five vote.

Check out my stuff maybe?

Pce

-Acid techno- -Acid techno-

nice.

it was a decent song. but there was way too much delay on the pingy synth which made it seem too crowded. i heard some faint hihats in there too but they cut out about half way through. Why? could have used a clap or snare. Nice choice of synths though, and interesting melodies. For next time introduce more variation.

Check out my latest

grimdarkai99 responds:

Thanks, I will try to make it next hectic if i ever get round to making another one. Thanks for voting! Glad you liked it! :D