Army Men 2 Army Men 2

This is terrible

overall without sound this is a useless piece of garbage. And you mispelled there, probably because you where to excited to type the little anime face afterwards.

Wriggle responds:

That about sums it up.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Hey, great flash

I really enjoyed your flash. but what i would like to say is
_______________________________________________
______!!!!!!!!!!!! P L E A S E N O T E !!!!!!!!!!!!_______

if it is possible i would really like you to send me the credits music.
i believe it is Spiritus elektros by immediate music.I would be very greatful.

B|3

Beer Pong (fanimutation) Beer Pong (fanimutation)

Wacky!!

Thats insane. Good idea making fun of german lyrics. Make more. Work on animation. Thank you made me laugh.

ChainsawJugg1er responds:

You're very welcome. The animation does kinda suck, doesn't it? Well most of this was done over a year ago. I've improved a lot since (watch the Fingertips Collab). And I'm working on a holiday special that involves Dutch lyrics, which are even easier to parody.
Thanks for the critique!

Doomrunner Doomrunner

cool game

i liked your game but unfortunately for me my up arrow key does not work so i was unable to move! but keep making the game better. eg(variety of enemies and ship upgrades.

SIA Two SIA Two

not enough motivation

you had to click the exact right button or else you die and have to restart from the start. That didn't motivate me to play for very long

DJ Derrick--Poker Face (Remix) DJ Derrick--Poker Face (Remix)

Yeass

I have heard alot of rmx of this song and yours is dece.
Nice waspy synth, and good kick-bass scheme.

Next time try to add a sick melody with a layered synth.
Thats what i would do :p

Check out my new demo and tell me what it needs.

Pce,

Yodamanjaro responds:

Will do. Thanks for the review!

MM -Come Clean -Djjaner rmx MM -Come Clean -Djjaner rmx

I Liikkee

You got that benassi synth down. very waspy. i think it would sound better if the high end filter were lifted. The kick is nice and big. but the vocals were kind of drowned out by it. I like the breakdown at 1:30.

Overall. it was a good song you just need to adjust some levels.

Check out some of my demos and tell me which one you like the best.

pce,

Summer 09. Summer 09.

:) :)

Good theme. All instruments sound good together. I dont agree with the hi pitch synth. And the melody seems kind of har to follow. Orch Swells were a nice break and the strings fit well. Bringing back the OG melody was nice. Next time i suggest working to make the melody a bit clearer and a deep bass on the up beat. OVerall Dec track.

Pce,